Part No. SE1002 available in Gray or Tan
Heating pads fit under seat covers
in special envelopes
Seat heater elements (for two seats)
Power plug with individual
on/off heater controls
This kit works installed directly onto vehicle seats, or can be used with seat covers like Covercraft SeatSaver™ or SeatGloves® and most breathable aftermarket seat covers.
The kit consists of:
- A PAIR of seat heater elements (for two seats), for both the seat base and seatback.
- Special “envelopes” for all heating pads (4).
- Wiring harness that PLUGS INTO THE VEHICLE accessory POWER outlet.
- A power plug with INDIVIDUAL on/off heater controls.
Features & Benefits:
- Now heated seat elements can be easily installed on any seats with formed or adjustable headrest, as well as beneath most fitted aftermarket seat covers made with breathable fabrics.
- “Plug & Play” easy installation, powered by the vehicle accessory power outlet.
- With SeatSavers, they can be installed on both the front or rear seats (vehicle accessory power outlet required).
- Self-Regulating & Faster-To-Ideal Temperature. PTC heating elements, Made in USA by Check Corp., radiate heat evenly and self-regulate for comfort.
- Enhanced User Comfort & Safety - Patented technology in the PTC heating elements ensures uniform warmth with no potential for overheating. The delivery of a constant, comfortable heat level offers added safety and protection against over-temperature conditions commonly found in comparable wire heaters.
- Covercraft designed unique “envelopes” to securely hold the heating elements, with grip material on the base and a layer of spacer-knit fabric on the top, to allow even heat transfer.
- Our use of “envelopes” allows SeatSavers and SeatGloves to remain machine washable when soiled.
- PTC technology delivers major performance, safety and reliability benefits. They have passed extensive reliability and durability tests, virtually eliminating field problems and warranty issues
Easy to Install:
- Insert the heating elements into each of the SeatHeater™ envelopes.
The envelope with the strap and side release buckle is for each seat base.
- Place SeatHeaters onto the seats, carefully push the “tails” with wire connections between the seatback and seat base.
- Install seat covers over the SeatHeaters.
- Attach wire harness and plug into the vehicle accessory power outlet.
Download More Information (PDF)
|SeatHeater Seat Heating Kit (Gray)
|SeatHeater Seat Heating Kit (Tan)